Field trips for kids of all ages are by appointment. The event lasts about two hours.
Tour the facility and meet the horses:
• Learn horse safety
• Explore the horse mind and body
• Learn what horses eat
• Help groom a horse
• Learn about tack, the equipment used on horses.
Gather in the Party Barn after the tour for punch, cookies and Q and A
• Children's groups will make a horse craft
• Adult groups will have a more detailed presentation about horse psychology, physiology and training
HOW MUCH DOES A FIELD TRIP COST?
• $10.00 per person for groups of 10 or more people
• $12.00 per person for groups of 1 to 9 people (5 person minimum)
BOOK A FIELD TRIP:
• Call Kathy: 812-327-3006
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We herd you were coming to visit us.
See you soon!
Your horse friends ♥