Board includes daytime pasture turnout and a secure indoor stall at night.
• 10' by 10' wooden stalls with secure latching doors;• Stall floors are shavings over rubber mats.
• Concrete aisle ways have collapsible saddle racks, breakaway cross ties and/or side ties
• Secure tack rooms have saddle racks and bridle hooks
• Outdoor arena• Indoor arena - 80' by 130'
• Covered concrete wash rack adjacent to the indoor arena
• Heated restroom equipped with shower
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO BOARD MY HORSE?
♦ $350.00 per month includes:
- Regular feed, hay, water*
- Inside Stall
- Daily stall cleaning
- Daily pasture turnout
- Secure heated tack rooms
- Indoor and outdoor arenas
- Wash rack
- Heated, air conditioned lounge with refrigerator and microwave
♦ Does not include:
- Veterinary expense
- Supplements and/or special grain
- Stall fan and heated water bucket (recommended)
- Horse exercise (can be arranged for a reasonable fee)