Board includes daytime pasture turnout and a secure indoor stall at night.
• 10' by 10' wooden stalls with secure latching doors;• Stall floors are shavings over rubber mats.
• Concrete aisle ways have collapsible saddle racks, breakaway cross ties and/or side ties
• Secure tack rooms have saddle racks and bridle hooks
• Outdoor arena• Indoor arena - 80' by 130'
• Covered concrete wash rack adjacent to the indoor arena
• Heated restroom equipped with shower
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO BOARD MY HORSE?
♦ $300.00 per month includes:
• Regular feed, hay, water.
(Supplements and special grain are at the horse owner's expense)
• Inside Stall (summer stall fans are an extra $10.00 per month)
• Daily stall cleaning
• Daily pasture turnout
• Secure tack rooms
• Indoor and outdoor arenas
• Wash rack
• Does not include:
• Veterinary expense
• Horse exercise (can be arranged for a reasonable fee)